SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Our Office will be open for phone calls and emails until June 30, 2017.
We will be closed for the summer from July 1- August 7, 2017 (inclusive)
We will reopen for phone calls and emails on August 8, 2017.
NEW REGISTRATIONS & INQUIRIES
Kim Hung office staff will be accepting registrations and questions in person at Michael Phair School Office at 9407 - 211 Street NW on:
- August 16, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- August 23, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- August 29, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
SCHOOL ORIENTATION ON AUGUST 29, 2017
We will be hosting a student orientation for all students and families to drop in at Michael Phair School on August 29th between 2:00-3:00 p.m. to view the school and classrooms.
Our school will remain closed on August 30, August 31 and September 1 (Leader in Me Staff PD and Operational Staff Meetings) so that we can get ready for our Kim Hung families opening day. The first school day is Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
We look forward to meeting everyone and appreciate your patience as we get ready for 2017-2018!
~Kim Hung Staff
For the 2017-2018 school year, Kim Hung School will have closed boundaries. We will only be able to register your child if you live in the communities of Granville and Glastonbury and if your child is in kindergarten to Grade 7.
Because of the delayed opening of the school building, Kim Hung School in Granville (The Grange) will accommodate:
- Kindergarten to Grade 7 for the 2017-2018 school year
- Kindergarten to Grade 8 in the 2018-2019 school year
- Kindergarten to Grade 9 in the 2019-2020 school year
Current students within the Granville and Glastonbury communities will be able to pre-enrol through SchoolZone between March 13 and April 18, 2017.
For more information about new student registration and current student pre-enrolment procedures, email us at email@example.com with preference for the morning or afternoon Kindergarten class when you drop off your registration at an existing Edmonton Public School. Reminder, we will consider your preference, however this does not indicate a guarantee of acceptance into the morning or afternoon class.
- Registrations for kindergarten are now being accepted for children who were born on or before March 1, 2014.
- Registration forms are available in the school office of ant Edmonton Public School.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
If you are interested in being part of our school please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 587-489-4718.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca