Kim Hung School will have CLOSED BOUNDARIES for ALL GRADES for the 2018-19 school year.
- This means that only students who live in the designated attendance area can attend our school.
- This includes students living in The Hamptons attendance area who have dual designation to Kim Hung School.
Students living outside the designated attendance area and who do not currently attend our school will not be able to pre-enrol or register at our school.
For the 2018-2019 school year, Kim Hung School will accommodate:
- Kindergarten to Grade 8 in the 2018-2019 school year
- Kindergarten to Grade 9 in the 2019-2020 school year
Children who are four years of age on or before March 1 may register in Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year. Schools start accepting new student registrations for the next school year on February 1, 2018.
If you are interested in being part of our school please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 587-489-4718.
Current students within Edmonton Public Schools who reside within the Granville, Glastonbury and Hampton communities will be able to pre-enrol through SchoolZone between March 12 and April 16, 2018.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca
KINDERGARTEN INFORMATION EVENING 2018-2019
We will be hosting our Kindergarten Information Evening on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Please join us to learn about our Kindergarten programming and for new registration information.
GENERAL OPEN HOUSE 2018-2019
We will be hosting our General Open House on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1: REVIEW AND COMPLETE THE STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
Review, complete and print the Student Registration form. Sign the printed form.
STEP 2: SUBMIT THE COMPLETED FORM
Bring the following to your preferred school:
- a completed, signed Student Registration form
- confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian (see below)
- legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date (see below)
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal Proof of a Student's Name